A Slumber did my Spirit Seal 睡眠封闭我的魂灵

浏览 17

A Slumber did my Spirit Seal——William Wordsworth

睡眠封闭我的魂灵

陈绍鹏 译

A slumber did my spirit seal;

睡眠封闭我的魂灵;

I had no human fears:

我已无人世的忧虑:

She seemed a thing that could not feel

仿佛已无法感受

The touch of earthly years.

尘世岁月的触动。

No motion has she now, no force;

纹丝不动,身不发力;

She neither hears nor sees;

对外界闭目塞听;

Rolled round in earth's diurnal course,

与岩石,石头,树林一起,

With rocks, and stones, and trees.

随世界的进程而流转,日夜不停。


相关文章