英语口语8000句-1-在家中3

浏览 7

全是灰呀。
It's so dusty. *dusty“到处都是灰尘”、“沾满尘土”。
It's so dusty. (都是灰啊!)
I didn't notice. (我倒没注意。)
It needs to be dusted. (得扫扫了。)
这间屋子通风真差。
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房间等地方“通风不好”、“憋闷得慌”。
The air is thick. (这里真闷。)
I can't breathe in this room. (这屋让人喘不过气来。)
The air is dense. (空气混浊。)
这个房间很通风。
It's drafty in this room. *drafty “有穿堂风的”。
你能去喂喂狗吗?
Will you feed the dog? *feed “喂食”。
Please give the dog some food.
你去遛遛狗吧?
Will you take the dog for a walk?
帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹啊。
Take care of my brother and sister.
Take care of my brother and sister. (帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹。)
You bet. (放心吧。)
请(给植物)浇点水。
Please water the plants. *water在这里是动词“浇水,洒水”。
Can I help? (要我帮忙吗?)
Yes, please water the plants. (好吧,请帮我给花浇浇水。)
啊!怎么这么乱呀!
What a mess! *母亲看到孩子们的房间时常说的一句话。
Look at the mess!
What a pigsty! * 含有脏得像个猪窝的语气。
帮帮我吧。
Help me.
Help me. (帮帮我吧。)
What do you want me to do? (我能帮你做什么呢?)
把你的屋子收拾收拾。
Clean up your room.
Clean up your room. (把你的屋子收拾收拾。)
But I'm watching TV now. (可我正在看电视呢。)
Straighten up your room.
Tidy up the room.
帮我打扫打扫卫生。
Help me clean up the house.
洗涤灵用完了。
We're out of dish detergent. *“洗衣粉”是laundry detergent。
We're out of dish detergent. (洗涤灵用完啦。)
I'll go get more. (那我去买一瓶。)
你能把衣服晾上吗?
Would you put up the clothes to dry?
*put up是“向上挂”的意思,但在这里表示“晾衣服”。
你能帮我把衣服叠起来吗?
Will you help me fold up the clothes? *fold up“叠整齐”。
把地扫扫。
Please sweep the floor. *sweep“扫”、“打扫”。
把厨房的池子洗干净。
Please scrub the sink. *“洗”一般用动词wash和clean来表示,但是“使劲搓洗”这一动作,用scrub表示最合适。
我得用吸尘器吸吸我房间了。
I have to vacuum my room. *vacuum“用吸尘器打扫”。
掸掸柜子上的土。
Please dust the shelves. *dust“掸土”。
Please wipe the shelves. (请擦一擦柜子。)
请拖拖地。
Please mop the floor.
你能把那件衬衫熨熨吗?
Will you iron the shirt?
我的裙子得熨了。
I have to iron my skirt. *iron不仅是名词,它还可以用作动词“熨”。
我们去超市买东西吧。
Let's go grocery shopping.
We need more milk. (还得再买点牛奶。)
Let's go grocery shopping. (那我们去超市买吧。)
公园里人挤人。
The park was crowded.
The park was filled with people.
今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗?
Can you baby-sit tonight? *baby-sit“父母不在时帮忙照顾孩子”。
Can you baby-sit tonight? (今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗?)
Sure I can. (当然可以。)

●送礼物
这是送给你的。
This is for you.
This is for you. (这是送给你的。)
That's very nice of you. (太谢谢你啦。)
Here's something for you.
I got this for you.
这是你的那份。
This is your share. *share“(一个一个分开的)分成的份儿,分开”。
This is your portion.
This is your part.
This portion is for you.
过生日想要什么礼物?
What do you want for your birthday?
What do you want for your birthday? (过生日想要什么礼物?)
I want gloves. (我想要副手套。)
噢,来喽!
Ta-dah! *把礼物等送到别人面前时的一种表达方式。
Here you are! (请收下。)
Here you have it!

●生活习惯
我经常下班以后运动。
I usually work out after work. *work out“训练,运动”。
I usually go to the gym after work.
I usually exercise after work.
我开始慢跑锻炼。
I've started jogging.
I've started jogging. (我开始慢跑锻炼。)
Since when? (什么时候开始的?)
我戒烟了。
I quit smoking. *quit“辞职,改变习惯”。
No, thanks. I quit smoking. (不,谢谢,我已经戒了。)
Good for you. (你真伟大。)
I stopped smoking.
I don't smoke anymore.
I've become a non-smoker.
I no longer smoke.
你常做梦吗?
Do you dream often?
Do you often have dreams?
Do you dream a lot?
最近我总是丢三落四的。
I've been forgetful lately.
I've been forgetful these days.

●理财
什么时候到期?
When is this due? *due“必须支付”、“支付期限到了”。日常生活中常使用带有due的表达方式。
Here's the phone bill. (这是电话费通知单。)
When is this due? (交费截止到什么时候?)
When is the rent due? (房租截止到几号?)
When is the paper due? (交论文的时间截止到几号?)
When is the last day I can pay for this?
How long is the pay period?
When do I have to pay this by?
When does this have to be finished by?
交费日期截止到30号。
It's due on the thirtieth.
能帮我换一下零钱吗?
Could you give me change? * change 也有“零钱”的意思。
Can you change this?
Could I have change?
能帮我换开100日元吗?
Do you have change for one hundred yen? *change 除了“交换,兑换”的意思之外,还有“零钱,破开的钱”。
Do you have change for one hundred yen? (能帮我换开100日元吗?)
Sure. (可以。)
Can you change this? (能帮我破一下吗?)
Can you break a one-hundred-yen bill? (能帮我破开100日元吗?)
Can you break a hundred?
I'd like to change a hundred-yen note. (我想破开100日元。)
Here's one hundred yen. Could I have change? (这是100日元,能帮我破开吗?)
我要存5000日元(在我的账户上。)
I need to deposit five thousand yen (in my savings account). *deposit“在银行存钱”。
savings account “账户,户头”。
I need to put ¥5,000 into the bank.
我要取5000日元(从我的账户上)。
I need to withdraw ¥5,000 (from my savings account). *withdraw“(从存款中)取出,拿出”。
I need to take out ¥5,000 from the bank.
我是自己掏的腰包。
I paid out of my own pocket. 直译是“从自己的口袋里拿出钱来支付。”是“自己掏腰包”的固定说法。
我没带现金。
I'm out of cash.
我现在没有多少现金。
I don't have much money on me now.
May I borrow some money? (能借点儿钱吗?)
I don't have much money on me now. (我现在没有多少现金。)
I didn't bring very much money with me. (我身上没带多少现金。)
I'm a little short of money now. (我现在钱不够用。)
身无分文。
I'm broke.
May I borrow ten dollars? (能借给我10美元吗?)
Sorry, I'm broke. (对不起,我现在身无分文。)
I have no money.
I'm out of money.
I'm flat broke. * 强调的说法。
现在我有很多现金。
I have a lot of money on me now.
I brought a lot of money with me. (我带来了许多现金。)
I'm rich now. (我现在很有钱。)
I'm rolling in it.
I have lots of cash on me.
我可没有时间闲呆着。
I can't afford to be lazy. *afford“有钱,有时间,有力量”、“有富余”。
I can't afford to be idle.
I don't have time to be lazy.
多浪费呀!
What a waste! *waste “浪费,荒废,徒劳”。
How wasteful!
他因为还不上债而躲了起来。
He didn't pay the debt and disappeared. *debt“借债,负债,有欠债的状态”。
He skipped town without paying his debt.


相关文章