优美英语句子古风

浏览 9

1、三千世界鸦杀尽,与君共寝到天明。

Three thousand world ravens are killed, and they sleep with you till dawn.

2、问世间,情是何物,直教生死相许。

What is love when it comes to the world? It teaches life and death.

3、滴不尽相思血泪抛红豆,开不完春柳春花满画楼。

Not a drop of Acacia, tears, red beans, spring willows, spring flowers all over the painting building.

4、前生乌衣巷,月潮空城荡,素面望,北城墙,桂树已蔓火光。

Previous Wuyi Lane, moontide empty city, plain face, North Wall, Osmanthus trees have been vined fire.

5、花开堪折直须折,莫待无花空折枝!

Flowers should be folded when they are in full blossom, but not when they are empty.

6、经年后相逢,桃花依旧,却已物是人非。

After years of meeting, peach blossom is still, but it has been changed.

7、你惊鸿一瞥,温柔了我的时光,却也寂寞了我的流年。

You glance at me, tender my time, but also lonely my life.

8、用我三生烟火,换你一世迷离。

Use my three fireworks to make you lost all your life.

9、别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。

Others laugh at me for being insane. I laugh at others for not being able to see through.

10、何必多情,何必痴情。花若多情,早已凋零。

Why sentimental, why infatuated. Flowers, if sentimental, have already withered.

11、风掠过树梢,碎落一地的花瓣,成为季节里的残痕。

The wind swept through the treetops, shattering the petals of the ground, becoming the remnants of the season.

12、红烛共谁剪影,交杯尽,缠绵饮,此世此生,但付君心。

Who are the candles in silhouette?

13、苍天弃吾,吾宁成魔!

Heaven abandons me, I would rather become a devil!

14、褪尽风华,我依然在彼岸守护你。

After fading away, I am still guarding you on the other side.

15、待得百花成蜜后,为谁辛苦为谁甜。

After a hundred flowers become honey, for whom hard work for whom sweet.

16、几段唏嘘几世悲欢,可笑我命由我不由天。

A couple of hisses, sorrows and joys, ridiculous fate I can not help but heaven.

17、只要你摇头不同意,今日我带你走,谁也不能阻拦。

As long as you shake your head and disagree, nobody can stop me from taking you away today.

18、凄凉光景里,有你最美影子,风华一指流沙,苍老一段年华。

In the desolate scenery, you have the most beautiful shadow, Fenghua refers to quicksand, old for a period of time.

19、沙漏颠倒反复,回忆一遍又一遍。

The hourglass turns upside down and recalls it over and over again.

20、今生若是缘未尽,宁负天下不负卿。

In this life, if the fate is not exhausted, it is better to bear the burden of the world than to bear the responsibility of the Qing Dynasty.

21、梦里的江湖,百花齐放,人来人往,繁华似锦。

Dream of rivers and lakes, flowers blossom, people come and go, flourishing like brocade.

22、半壶酒,寂寞相对,不闻万岁万万岁,只有故人看君落泪。

Half a pot of wine, lonely relative, do not hear long live, only the old man see your tears.

23、宁我负天下人,不叫天下人负我。

It is better for me to bear the burden of the world than for the rest of the world to bear me.

24、铁骑惊梦,江山如画,睥睨天下豪杰。

Iron horseback dreaming, picturesque mountains and rivers, looking at the world's heroes.

25、褪尽风华,我依然在彼岸守护你,夜雨染成天水碧。

As the wind fades, I am still guarding you on the other side, and the rain at night turns blue and blue.

26、寡人不死,尔等终究是臣。

The widow does not die, and so on is ultimately a minister.

27、离宴欢歌笙箫间,把酒一泯化思烟。

Between the banquet and the singing and singing, the wine will disappear and the smoke will disappear.

28、过尽千帆皆不是,斜晖脉脉水悠悠,肠断白频洲。

After thousands of sails are not, the oblique pulse water is long, the intestine is broken Bai Banzhou.

29、佛渡不了天下,由我来渡。

Buddha can't cross the world, let me do it.

30、望夫处,江悠悠,化为石,不回头。

Wangfu, Jiang Youyou, into stone, do not turn back.

31、君若离去,请赐我百年无忧,允我此生无虑,可好?

If you leave, please give me a hundred years of worry-free, allow me this life carefree, okay?

32、用我万世千秋,换你风华绝代。

Use me for thousands of years, in exchange for your extraordinary elegance.

33、乌云蔽月,人迹踪绝,说不出如斯寂寞。

Dark clouds cover the moon, people have no trace, can not say such loneliness.

34、尘缘从来都如水,罕须泪,何尽一生情?莫多情,情伤己。

Dust has always been like water, rarely need tears, how do you spend your life? Don't be sentimental, but hurt yourself.

35、只缘感君一回顾,使我思君朝与暮。

Only a review of the emperor's feelings makes me miss the emperor's days and nights.

36、深不过真情,凉不过人心,美不过回忆,伤不过别离。

Deep but true feelings, cold but hearts, beautiful but memories, hurt but parting.

37、谁为我执手天下,我为谁倾尽年华。

Who holds the hand of the world for me, who I spend all my time for.

38、那被岁月覆盖的花开,一切白驹过隙成为空白。

The flowers covered by years blossom, and all the white foal gaps become blank.

39、欲把相思说似谁,浅情人不知。

If you want to say lovesickness like who, shallow lover does not know.

40、人在天涯,何妨憔悴。酒入金樽,何妨沉醉。

People in the world, why haggard. Wine into the golden cup, why not be intoxicated.

41、短亭短,红尘辗,我把萧再叹。

Short pavilion, red dust, I sigh Xiao again.

42、关关雎鸠,在河之洲。窈窕淑女,君子好逑。

Guanguan Yongyu, on the river island. Fair lady, good gentleman.

43、蝴蝶很美,终究蝴蝶飞不过沧海。

Butterflies are very beautiful. After all, butterflies can't fly through the sea.

44、如花美眷,似水流年,回得了过去,回不了当初。

Like a beautiful family, like a flowing year, back to the past, not back to the original.


相关文章