Sudden Light 恍悟

浏览 16

Sudden Light——Charles Dante Rossetti

恍悟

陈绍鹏 译

I have been here before,

我曾来过这里,

But when or how I cannot tell:

何时何故我却无法说清:

I know the grass beyond the door,

我熟悉门前的青草,

The sweet keen smell,

那浓郁的香气,

The sighing sound, the lights around the shore.

还有大海的叹息,明亮的海滨。

You have been mine before,--

你曾经属于我,——

How long ago I may not know:

我不知道过去了多久:

But just when at that swallow's soar

但是当燕子翱翔的时候

Your neck turn'd so,

你转过头,

Some veil did fall,--I knew it all of yore.

某种遮蔽掉落,——我明白一切已成为往昔。

Has this been thus before?

这是否曾经出现的情景?

And shall not thus time's eddying flight

时间流转飞逝

Still with our lives our love restore

无法重现以往的生活与爱情

In death's despite,

将死亡置之度外,

And day and night yield one delight once more?

能否在日夜中重拾欢欣?


相关文章