My Heart Leaps Up 我心悸动

浏览 18

My Heart Leaps Up——William Wordsworth

我心悸动

陈绍鹏 译

My heart leaps up when I behold

每当我注视天空的彩虹

A rainbow in the sky:

我的心就会涌起悸动:

So was it when my life began;

童年时我是如此;

So is it now I am a man;

现在长大了也未改初衷;

So be it when I shall grow old,

年老后也会这样,

Or let me die!

否则就让我命终!

The Child is father of the Man;

成年人的先驱是儿童;

And I could wish my days to be

但愿生命中的每一天

Bound each to each by natural piety.

因天然的虔诚而悸动。


相关文章