Sonnet 98 十四行诗第九十八首

浏览 12

Sonnet 98——William Shakespeare

十四行诗第九十八首

陈绍鹏 译

From you have I been absent in the spring,

我与你在春天分离,

When proud-pied April, dressed in all his trim,

绚丽多彩的四月,将一切都打扮整齐,

Hath put a spirit of youth in everything,

它为世间万物注入青春的气息,

That heavy Saturn laughed and leaped with him.

忧郁的农神也随之欢笑、跃起。

Yet nor the lays of birds, nor the sweet smell

但鸟儿的鸣叫,芬芳的香气

Of different flowers in odor and in hue,

各样花朵的气味与色彩,

Could make me any summer’s story tell,

都不能让我表达对夏天的欢愉,

Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew:

也无法在秀丽的花圃中将花撷取:

Nor did I wonder at the lily’s white,

我不惊奇于百合花的洁白,

Nor praise the deep vermilion in the rose;

对玫瑰花的鲜红也并不赞许;

They were but sweet, but figures of delight,

它们的甜美只是欢愉的摹拟,

Drawn after you, you pattern of all those.

它们描绘着你,你是它们模仿的原型。

Yet seemed it winter still, and, you away,

你离我而去,我感受到冬天的静寂,

As with your shadow I with these did play.

游赏在花丛里,仿佛与你的身影在一起。


相关文章