I Know The Stars 我认识那些星星

浏览 15

I Know The Stars——Sara Trevor Teasdale

我认识那些星星

陈绍鹏 译

I KNOW the stars by their names,

我知道那些星星的名字,

Aldebaran, Altair,

毕宿五,牵牛星,

And I know the path they take

我知道它们经过的路径

Up heaven's broad blue stair.

它们登上宽广而蔚蓝的天梯。

I know the secrets of men

透过男人的眼睛

By the look of their eyes,

我知道他们的秘密,

Their gray thoughts, their strange thoughts

他们的忧绪,他们的奇思

Have made me sad and wise.

令我悲哀又聪明。

But your eyes are dark to me

但你的眼睛如此神秘

Though they seem to call and call—

虽然它们似乎不停呼唤——

I cannot tell if you love me

我却无法判断,你是爱我

Or do not love me at all.

还是对我根本没有感情。

I know many things,

我了解许多事情,

But the years come and go,

但是岁月流转不息,

I shall die not knowing

那个我渴望知道的答案

The thing I long to know.

至死都不会知悉。


相关文章